Saturday, February 7, 2009

Resolutions

Like everyone else, I decided to have some new year resolutions too. In addition to resolutions like exercising and watching what I eat, I decided to make a unique resolution. You see I love watching movies but always felt guilty about it. That time could have been spent productively! So I ended up not watching any movies at all in 2008.

Well, this year I felt that I owed it to myself to relax and enjoy a little bit. So I promised myself that I will watch one movie every week. No more no less. Right away I began to feel guilty. That was a lame excuse to indulge in my favorite past time. But three weeks went by in January and I hadn't watched even one.

I shared this with a few friends and they said it was not a bad resolution at all. We are almost into the second week of February. I am a little behind on my promise but I am quite close. I am looking forward to tonight. I have a nice DVD ready to roll.

I am writing this here because I read a fellow blogger say in her blog that she decided to take one photo every day all through the year. I thought that was a cool resolution. Her words kind of motivated to tell my little story here for my faithful followers.

No comments: